Administrator Code of Behaviour
In addition to the General Code of Behaviour, you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any activity held by or under the auspices of a Community Cricket Peak Body, a Region or an Affiliated Club and Association and in your role as an administrator of a Community Cricket Peak Body, a Region or an Affiliated Club and Association:
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
- Be professional in, and accept responsibility for your actions. Your language, presentation, manners and punctuality should reflect high standards.
- Resolve conflicts fairly and promptly through established procedures.
- Maintain strict impartiality.
- Be aware of your legal responsibilities.
- Develop a positive sport environment by allowing for the special needs of the players (especially children), by emphasising enjoyment and by providing appropriate development and competitive experiences.
- Involve players in the planning, leadership, evaluation and decision making relating to the activity.
- Ensure activities, equipment and facilities are safe and appropriate to the ability level of participating players. Activities, rules, equipment, lengths of games and training schedules should take into consideration the age, ability and maturity level of participating players.
- Ensure that everyone (administrators, coaches, players, umpires, parents, spectators, sponsors and physicians) emphasise fair play in Cricket activities and games.
- Where appropriate, distribute a Code of Behaviour sheet to coaches, players, umpires, parents, spectators and the media.
- Protect and promote the sport of Cricket in accordance with the Spirit of Cricket.